Though this is not really a 'game', more of a bunch trying new stuff.
- raycasting for movement instead of relying on physics, still pretty janky. Press down. I dare you.
- pixel art that's ok for a first time using a program
- animations connected to velocity and also the footstep sound effects.
- shader for the darkness
*Still tho, please try it!!*
Load the review rockets and fire away.
Any feedback is great, especially about the animation on the old lady, or programming stories you have about getting raycast movement working.
### [FEEDBACK/VOTE HERE](https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/39/nightwalk)
Default Unity controller input, so...
- **keyboard/gamepad directions** for *movement*
- **Control/Button 1/A/x** to *begin*
..and the often forgotten...
- **escape** to *quit from this horrible experience and go and review a different game*
- *WEB*: https://sreal.itch.io/ld39
- *OS/X*: Sorry, my mac is in the other room.
- [Pyxel Edit](http://pyxeledit.com/).